**Oncology opportunity in Great Falls, MT**
- Located 60 miles from Helena, MT; 160 miles from Missoula, MT
- 275,000 person service area
- Full-time, permanent
- BE/BC medical oncologist
- The preferred candidate will be energetic and motivated with an interest and expertise in building programs and clinical practices.
- Team of expert medical and radiation oncologists, nurses, therapists and other cancer care professionals are dedicated to providing advanced cancer treatment, research and education to their fellow Montanans.
- Cancer Institute provides a truly progressive approach to preventing and diagnosing cancer and is ACOS and NAPBC certified with an active multidisciplinary tumor board.
**About the Center**
Medical Center includes a 4,000 square feet infusion center with 20 chemo chairs and semi-private and private infusion rooms to assure the highest patient experience possible. In addition, the group has procedure rooms capable of performing bone marrow procedures.
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer since 1981
- In 2005 the Group opened the doors to the Cancer Institute, a 54,000 square foot cancer treatment facility which houses medical oncology, radiation oncology, clinical research, diagnostic imaging, lab services, genetic counseling, cancer resource center, meditation room, and cancer programs.
**Compensation and Benefits:**
Employed position with Benefis Medical Group. Nationally competitive compensation and our comprehensive benefit package with opportunity for a high volume practice. Benefits include paid vacation and CME, generous CME fund, 5% retirement match, relocation assistance, malpractice + tail coverage and more!
Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to this health system, which is one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make this health system an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.