Medical Director and strategic leader for established oncology program.
- Independent, non-profit, 49-bed, Level III Trauma Center with dedicated, state-of-the-art Cancer Center and Epic EMR.
- 8-20 patients per day (1 hour new pts/30 minute returns)
- 4-day week, no nights, no weekends
- Experienced support team includes: 2 radiation oncologists, an interventional radiologist, two pathologists (one of which does bone marrow biopsies) and optional scribe
- 1:3 phone call only
- Onsite daycare = Opportunity to have lunch with your babies!
- $500k - $650k guaranteed base salary + leadership stipend and aggressive production incentive
- $50k-$75k signing bonus; $10-15k relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits, 6-8 weeks PTO, paid malpractice
- J1/H1/ Green card Sponsorship
- NHSC Loan repayment (HPSA Score of 12)
- Gorgeous, mountain vacation town known for their wealth of recreational activities from kitesurfing to snowboarding, there is something for everyone