Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospital is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Oncologist to join their team. Cancer Center brings the latest in chemotherapy and radiation technology to the community.
- Employment position
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
Hospital is a regional health system and the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties. It also features a 15,000-square-foot cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve Vidalia and the surrounding communities.
We offer the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women's services, wound care, and more.
We're here for all your family's medical and wellness needs. We offer a state-of-the-art hospital with:
All private hospital rooms.
- Six surgical suites - among the most advanced in the state.
- A large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and treatment rooms.
- A Women's Pavilion with large, spacious labor and delivery suites and a state-of-the-art nursery.
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial angioplasty approach.
Hospital also offers:
- Highly skilled, board-certified physicians, specialists and medical staff.
- The only comprehensive cancer center in the region providing a range of services - including radiation and medical oncology - in one centralized location.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC216001 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [Register to View]
Saint Peters, Missouri, United States
A top performing Physician recruitment resource for Hospitals, Health Systems, and various specialty groups, BMS consistently delivers results for hundreds of job seeking Physicians and NP/PA candidates while equally benefiting our client's diverse and unique recruiting needs. Individual attention is the key to a positive job search experience- and we are the leaders at just that! Please...