Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Director - Oncology Opening in Maine
Located in York, ME
45m from Portland
Seeking a BE/BC Oncologist or Hematologist/Oncologist to join hospital as Medical Director of Oncology.
- While primarily community-based, this position will maintain and manage clinical oversight of the program with consistent and vital collaboration with facility in Boston.
- Interested candidates should have a record of success in the clinical care of hematology/oncology patients and progressive leadership experience. Confidence working in a community environment, and dedication and willingness to participate in a multidisciplinary care setting are essential.
- Ideal candidates will have experience leading multidisciplinary teams of physicians and other health professionals and will be comfortable balancing both clinical and administrative responsibilities.
- From a patient care perspective, candidates should be caring, compassionate, willing to involve patients and families in the decision-making process, and able to coordinate care with colleagues in various departments.
- A specific clinical interest in Breast, Lung, Gynecologic, Gentiourinary, or Colorectal Cancer would be of particular interest.
- From an administrative perspective, candidates must be motivated to work with leadership teams in the community and in Boston to lead the development of the cancer program at the hospital.
- Previous experience in development of a program or service line is preferred. An entrepreneurial approach to the development and future growth of a cancer practice is a must.
Hospital is a non-profit 501(c)(3) 79-bed hospital with five community sites and 13 physician practices. We use a loving-kindness approach to offer exceptional care in a healing environment. From primary and preventive care and diagnostic testing to specialized medicine and surgical specialties to rehabilitation and care at home, the Hospital is known for its passion for centering care around patients and families, and providing unbelievable experiences for all.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States