Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are helping a North Dakota-based facility that is currently seeking a hematologist/medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 8 - 10 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a ND state license before this assignment starts.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...