**Oncology opening in Arizona**
Located in ***Kingman, AZ*** - 107m Las Vegas, 195m Phoenix
* 2 convenient locations in Kingman, Arizona and in Fort Mohave, Arizona
* We see all types of adult oncology (cancer) and hematology (blood diseases).
* Dedicated laboratory staff and state of the art equipment.
* Licensed, in-house dispensing pharmacy on our premises.
* Very light on call schedule, no admissions to hospital; hospitalist always admit
* Very efficient work flow
* Excellent compensation, well above nation average
* Early partnership opportunity
* New Graduates welcome!
* H1/J1 candidates accepted!
* Bone Marrow Biopsy
* Infusion Suite
* Dispensing Pharmacy
* Coagulation Clinic (Blood Clotting)
About the facility:
We realize that consistency and availability makes a big difference in the final outcome in oncology. We understand how cancer care requires a close and long-term relationship between patient and doctor. Teams are available 24/7 to provide superb medical care. Patients can rely on us to manage their journey for a cure.
Kingman is a city along Route 66, in northwestern Arizona. The historic road's role in American history is celebrated at the Route 66 Museum, set inside the Powerhouse Visitors Center. Murals, dioramas and a library at the Mohave Museum of History and Arts trace local history. Locomotive Park, featuring a 1928 steam engine, and the Kingman Railroad Museum document the city's past as a 20th-century railway hub.
* 50 k population, mountains, resorts, hiking, water sports in nearby river town, casinos, parks
* Short drive to metro areas with 2 international airports
* Weekends could be spent locally to relax or short drive to Las Vegas, LA or Phoenix
* Excellent weather all year round
* Low cost living