Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Medical Oncology opening in Missouri**
* Located in ***Poplar Bluff, MO*** - just 150 miles from St. Louis!
* Service area of 125,000+ people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Joining 1 other provider at a multi-specialty group
* Office and clinic located 1 mile from the hospital
* No call coverage required
* Competitive compensation and benefits!
* MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
* Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
* Student Loan Repayment assistance
* Possible stipend for the remainder of training
* Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County. Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities. In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair.
* Clean, safe, family-friendly area - very civic minded community
* Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
* Kid friendly water park
* 18-hole golf course & country club
* Strong public school system
* Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States