Seeking experienced general medical oncologist with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced medical oncology practice. The successful candidate will be BC/BE in Medical Oncology and possess a strong clinical, communication and consultation skills, as well as a patient-first focus. Below are details regarding this assignment, please let me know if you would be interested in providing coverage!
- Clinic schedule runs from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and encompasses new and follow-up patient encounters. (flexible schedule)
- Compensation: $6800.00 per week (based on 40 hours)
- In addition, the chemotherapy infusion room operates 7:30am-5:00pm.
- Onsite lab services are also available 7am-5pm.
- Experience utilizing Epic EHR system is a plus.
- Must have active/unrestricted NC license
- Malpractice insurance, travel and lodging (if needed) will be provided
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us.
If you would like to be considered for this assignment, please reply PROMPTLY and attach an updated CV/Resume so we can proceed.
No information will be shared without your prior approval.