Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospital Employed Occupational Medicine Group
- Established group with 20 years of service and an excellent reputation
- They are the “GO TO” occupational medicine group in this service area of 250,000
- Long term agreements with multiple corporate and government organizations
- Collegial, hard working group of experienced Physicians are replacing their senior colleague
- Annual salary, quality bonuses, full benefits, sign-on, student loan repayment
- Brand new, state-of-the-art facility houses: OM, PT, OT, Ortho and aquatics center
- Spectacular ancillary and provider support creates an efficient clinical operation
- Beautiful mountainous region in the southeast
- Access to two of the region’s largest and most vibrant metropolitan cities
- Lake side living, miles of hiking trails – a true outdoorsman’s paradise
- Excellent public and private educational opportunities for your family
- Spectacular region for avid cyclists, and those who enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle
Considering all the factors that go into evaluating a viable practice opportunity, it is the balance of those elements; work life, personal life, compensation, and community; which position this specific opportunity above others in this region.
For confidential consideration and to reserve an interview date, please contact Adaptive Medical Partners immediately at [Register to View]
, fax your CV to [Register to View]
or email by clicking the apply button. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Please reference Job #467.
retained firm with 40+ years recruiting experience