Hospital in Central Maine is seeking a Medical Director for their Occupational Health department spanning across 3 Hospital campus’! This is an opportunity to work just steps from the premier hospital in the region.
In this role you will provide the medical oversight for the Employee Health Department as it stands today and in the future as well as provide leadership to move and embrace Employee Health initiatives within the system.
Assure the adequacy and appropriateness of direct/indirect medical care provided to injured employees
Evaluate injuries referred by clinicians outside their scope of service, provides supervision of treatment plans and oversees pharmaceutical/diagnostic needs of employees
Collaborate, as a member of the Employee Health team, to develop policies and procedures for Employee Health
The Medical Director supports system wide prevention efforts, environmental policy changes, screening, education, case management, and promotion of health and wellness
Additionally, you will support the organization’s vision of uncompromising pursuit of excellence in healthcare in a safe and trustful environment.
- RVU production is payor mix blind
- Work life balance with flexible schedules and Paid time off (Open Choice Time – 7 Weeks)
- Excellent annual compensation and comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Malpractice and Tail coverage, etc.
- Concierge Relocation Assistance or Bonus option
- Continuing Medical Education - 5 paid CME days and $3,500 for CME activities
- Student loan support ($50,000 over 5-year period) under the Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Retirement plans include 403b or 401k with a match of 2.5%. An optional 457b plan is also available
Community population is 107,233. This community exerts a significant impact upon the diversity, religious variety, commerce, education, and economic power of Maine. It is known for a relatively low cost of living, substantial access to medical care, and an extremely low violent-crime rate. While the dominant language spoken in the city is English, it is home to the largest French-speaking population in the United States (by population).
- Cost of living is 5.8% lower than the U.S. average
- Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 7.52%
- Unemployment rate is 3.5%
- Variety of outdoor activities including, fishing, white water rafting, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, biking, hunting, one hour from skiing, one hour to the ocean, snowmobiling
- Several college options with the cultural amenities of a large city
- Also enjoy the hometown feel of a small community including volunteer organized events and annual festivals
For more information, please contact:
Jordan Search [Register to View] [Register to View]
office: [Register to View]