Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
IMMEDIATE NEED: Occupational Medicine Physician / South Central Ohio
• Immediate need for an Occupational Medicine Physician
• Board Certification in Occupational Medicine with MRO Certification required
• Hospital Employment
• Brand new Facility scheduled to open September 2016
• Hours 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday-Thursday, 8:00 AM-12:00 PM Friday
• Program is approximately 20 years old
• See approximately 20 patients per day
• Staffed with 5 LPN’s, 1 Medical Office Tech, Receptionist, Office Manager, 1 NP, 1 PA
• Outstanding Compensation Options and Benefits!
• A rural hospital and one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Places to Work in America
• A family-oriented community with a service area of 120,000
• Located along the Ohio River the area offers services to southern Ohio and northern Kentucky
• There are many cultural and recreational amenities: a local orchestra, museum, theaters, water sports, several challenging golf courses, and other outdoor activities.
For immediate consideration, please reply with you CV -
Senior Physician Recruiter
Medical Search International
Office: [Register to View]
Cell: [Register to View]
Fax: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.