Job #23604: Occupational Medicine Physician to join our team in beautiful Southern Oregon
- Annual base salary of $233,000
- Quality performance incentives of up to 16% of base starting in year 2
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- Time off - 30 clinic days (240 hours) per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Board Certified Occupational Medicine
- Full-time employed position
- 100% Outpatient
- At least 2 years of Occ Med experience preferred
- Ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of treating Workers Compensation claims, and a strong ability to balance the needs of the patients, the employers and the insurance carriers.
- No call
The Physician for Occupational Health has the responsibility of treating and managing Workers Compensation claims, working as a point of reference providing guidance and information to the employee, employer and insurance carrier, and managing patients for the duration of their Workers Comp claim. In addition, this person will perform Department of Transportation physicals in accordance with Federal guidelines and regulations, as well as perform physicals for non-DOT related needs.
This person will act as a liaison for the community, supporting and advocating for the importance of safe practices and healthy choices in the workplace. They will also act as a Medical Review Officer for the clinic's drug screening program.
Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate. Here you’ll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs and colorful autumns.
Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-around recreational activities, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. The region is home to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Britt Music and Arts Festival, Southern Oregon University, Crater Lake National Park, the Rogue River and award-winning wineries and vineyards. Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports.