This job is archived
- Perform medical examinations to include but not limited to pre-employment examinations, periodic examinations, medical surveillance examinations, fitness for duty examinations, reassignment, follow up of occupational injuries and illnesses and termination examinations.
- Administer first aid and emergency medical services as required.
- Available for a variety of consultative services.
- Active, unencumbered Medical license in Colorado
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Experience in Occupational Medicine Services (preferable in manufacturing)
- United States Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- Certified Occupational and Hearing Conservationist preferred
- Ability to speak and write clearly in plain English
- Familiarity and experience with:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Privacy Act
- Worker’s Compensation
- Federal Employees Compensation Act
- National Institutes for Occupational Safety and Health
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Office of Personnel Management
- Up to 32 hours per week
- Monday through Friday
- Flexible, Long-term contracts based on your availability
- Competitive compensation
- Travel-related expenses covered
- Medical malpractice insurance provided