- Location: Eastern Pennsylvania (45 mins west of Philadelphia, PA)
- Specialty: Occupational Medicine
- Requirements: Active PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!!
Our client manages a reputable Hospital in Chester County, Pennsylvania. They are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Occupational Medicine physicians to join one of their affiliated outpatient offices. Being one the few occupational medicine centers outside of Philadelphia, this practice is growing at a fast rate and would like to onboard a physician contractor on an ongoing basis. This opportunity will have the high potential to offer permanent employment after a few months of locum tenens. The scope of practice will involve worker’s compensation exams, treating employees for work related injuries, and order x-ray/imaging as needed.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.