This job is archived
bc/be Center Medical Director (Physician) - Occupational Medicine Novi, MI rl
Ready for a change?
Center Medical Director - Occupational Medicine
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- No Weekends or On-Call
- Occasional Evenings for Client Development
- Competitive Salary, dependent upon experience and credentials
- Significant Bonus Opportunities
- Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Paid Time Off
- 401k w/ Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Insurance
- LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Package
- Paid Holidays
- Full Package Negotiable
This is a renowned occupational healthcare organization, serving many major cities and communities through their centers throughout the United States. They are one of the largest occupational healthcare companies in the country and they utilize a successful occupational medicine process management model. Their mission is to cultivate healthy communities.
Full training will be provided in the center's world-class occupational medicine process management model.
The Center Medical Director will serve in a critical leadership role, while also holding clinical responsibilities.
The Director will be part of a team of outstanding clinicians, all devoted to excellent patient care. This position will allow the physician to exercise their leadership skills, while partnering with the center's staff and clinical colleagues to provide optimal healthcare for patients on a daily basis.
This is a unique position that allows the Medical Director to manage their day-to-day activities through the holistic integration of business leadership within a clinical setting, all while seeing first-hand how their direct leadership impacts the productivity of America's workforce.
The Director also works with the business development and operations teams on new business development and center financials, allowing further diversity to the role.
The Director will:
- facilitate efficient and effective center operations
- balance the dynamics of patient care and leadership with a clinical environment
- perform patient care duties
- oversee and be available to clinical staff members
- set policies, procedures, and other guidelines for the clinical organization
- execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- ensure optimal execution of the "clinical model playbook"
- identify indicators for clinical improvement while confirming accurate records/billing
- create appropriate treatment environments throughout the center
- ensure compliance with state practice acts/rules/regulations and workers comp regulations
This is a vital position with opportunity for growth and to truly make an impact on the clinical direction of the practice. As such, they are seeking a physician who focuses on people development - specifically mentoring, training, and clinical staff development to increase performance and retention.
- state medical license
- occupational medicine experience preferred, not required
- Board Certified/Eligible in a relevant area
*** $1,000 REFERRAL FEE OFFERED (if you refer a doc that’s hired) if you’re not available, please share with friends and colleagues! For more information, please email a current copy of your CV to: jonathan AT executivestaffrecruiters DOT us