This job is archived
- Earn up to $275,000 annually
- Partnership track opportunity
- Enjoy a four-day work week, allowing for a healthy work-life balance
- Practice is located directly across from the hospital
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply
Surrounded by remarkable scenery and exquisite natural beauty, our fast-growing New England town offers tremendous opportunity for individuals of all walks of life. Whether you’re spending time in some of our unique shops and restaurants or at our exciting seasonal events and festivals, you’ll experience an exceptional quality of life in our close-knit community.
- Diverse location with plenty of activities for families and individuals alike
- Our town offers wonderful public and private schools as well as a variety of beautiful housing options
- Experience four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation in our gorgeous local parks
- Enjoy convenient access to New England coastal towns, Boston, and New York and their many amenities, including incredible shops and restaurants, live entertainment, international airports, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Connecticut #3 in best states for health care
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md