Opportunity for remarkable work-life balance in gorgeous Mid-Atlantic location
Our practice is looking for a board-certified OB/GYN to join our team in a beautiful location in Maryland. In this role, you will benefit from immediate patient volume, quick ramp-up, and the option to perform as many or as few gynecological surgeries as you prefer.
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life as a result of a four-day work week (post-call day off) with a 1:5 call schedule (midwives take first call and conduct labor management)
- We offer mentorship opportunities for new physicians
- Research opportunities available
- Access to incredible state-of-the-art facilities
Located outside of Baltimore, our practice is part of a wonderful Maryland community filled with small-town charm and engaging events and attractions for individuals and families alike. Whether you’re attending one of the many seasonal parades, participating in local festivals, or visiting the quaint downtown shops and restaurants, you’ll appreciate all that this inviting city has to offer.
As a resident of the community, you will enjoy the following:
- Exceptional public and private school options as well as local and nearby colleges and universities
- Convenient access to Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and their many amenities, including top-notch dining, live entertainment, historical tourist attractions, and professional sporting events
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, and a number of water activities in the nearby Chesapeake Bay
- U.S. News ranks Maryland #6 in Best States Overall and #8 in Best States for Healthcare
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md