This job is archived
- Work Schedule: 12 hour Night Shift: 7 nights on - 7 nights off
- Guaranteed salary and incentive package
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Highly motivated team player who possesses a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desires a long-term commitment to the community.
- Board-Certified / Board-Eligible OBGYN
Atrium Health is one of the nation's leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, provides a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina. Atrium has over 2,500 system-employed physicians and more than 60,000 employees, operating more than 40 acute care and specialty hospitals and 900-plus care locations.
The Charlotte Region boasts being US News #14 for Best Places to Live of Top 100 Metro areas in the U.S. Great schools, housing options and a wealth of recreational activities including two large lakes, 37 miles of greenway trails, and the U.S. National Whitewater Center are a few of the attractions. With an international airport, a growing population and a thriving economy sitting just under the national average for cost of living, Charlotte has great weather with mild winters while still experiencing four seasons.