Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $330000.00 - 350000.00
An established private practice committed to delivering patient-centered, compassionate care is seeking a qualified candidate specializing in obstetrics and gynecology to join its team in a beautiful Southern California community. This position offers the ability to work within an organization that boasts a prestigious baby-friendly designation, 24-hour maternal-fetal medicine support, academic affiliation, and an excellent laborist program.
- Competitive guaranteed salary with the opportunity for outstanding financial potential
- Create your own schedule-- option to work 3 days a week!
- Minimal call requirements - enjoy a great quality of life
- Practice alongside an established team and great support staff
- Mentorship available for new grads
- Ability to ramp up quickly and be as busy as you desire
- Access to state-of-the-art robotics equipment
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Hospital has 24/7 MFM support, level III NICU, and in-house laborist team
Located just 20 minutes from Pasadena at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, this inviting Los Angeles suburb is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure or peace and relaxation in the breathtaking surroundings, you’ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in Southern California.
- Excellent public and private schools
- Ideal weather + consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Nearby family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Knott’s Berry Farm
- Endless amenities at your fingertips—an international airport, top-notch shops + restaurants, collegiate and professional sports teams, and much more
- Convenient access to Los Angeles and the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md