- Position includes an equal mix of obstetrics and gynecology procedures
- Enjoy a great quality of life—1:7 call schedule + only deliver at 1 hospital
- Earn $350,000+ annually
- Excellent benefits package
- Practice alongside 5 well-trained + early-career OB/GYNs
- Affiliation with an expansive health system in Northern New Jersey
Just an hour from New York City, this close-knit community in Central Jersey is an ideal place to call home. With immediate access to beaches along the New Jersey coastline and every big-city amenity you could ever want or need, you’ll love all that this region has to offer.
- Safe, family-friendly community with beautiful housing options
- Some of the best schools in the country throughout the NYC metro area
- World-class dining and shopping
- Access to three major airports
- Less than an hour to New York City + proximity to Philadelphia
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of New Jersey and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md