- Seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN Physician to provide full-time services.
- This is an amazing opportunity offering high quality of life and high productivity potential.
- Busy, established practice
- Office Space and necessary equipment ready and available
- OB Call estimated to be 1:5
- Shared reception with check in/out, coding and billing
- 17 exam rooms and a procedure room
- CLIA waived Lab, medication room, and lockers with a break room
- US BE/BC
- Experience preferred but not required
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Dallas / Fort Worth. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This beautiful custom 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath 2,355 sq ft home is located in West Double Diamond addition on 10.06 acres. This open floor plan living, dining and kitchen area, designed for entertaining, has vaulted ceilings, faux wood beams, recessed LED lighting accented with tons of natural light. The living room has a floor to ceiling flagstone fireplace with built-in cabinetry. This home can be yours for $454,000
The Community. Like an oasis in the desert, Alpine sits in a valley in the Davis Mountains of Far West Texas. Located just minutes away from picturesque Maria and historic Fort Davis, Alpine is known as the heart of the Big Bend. You can experience the beautiful ruggedness of Big Bend National Park, splash down the Rio Grande, peer into space at McDonald Observatory or just enjoy the mild climate. One thing is certain - you will find a year-round variety of plays, concerts, activities, festivals and celebrations to choose from.
The Employer. a 40-bed community hospital dedicated to the residents of Alpine and surrounding counties. Big Bend Regional is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of HealthCare Organizations (JCAHO). Located in the Big Bend country of far west Texas, the hospital is the sole provider for a geographic area of 12,000 square miles and 20,000 residents, as well as over one million tourists who come to the area national and state parks annually. The emergency room offers Trauma Level IV services on a full time basis.Closest Major City
- 194 miles to El Paso, TX
- 247 miles to Lubbock, TX
- Odessa College (about 129 miles; Odessa, TX; Full-time enrollment: 3,107)
- The University of Texas of the Permian Basin (about 133 miles; Odessa, TX; FT enrollment: 2,982)
- Midland College (about 148 miles; Midland, TX; FT enrollment: 3,650)
- Howard College (about 186 miles; Big Spring, TX; FT enrollment: 2,587)
- Alpine is home to two State Parks Big Bend National Park & Big Bend Ranch State Park.
- Each state park has a variety of scenic trails and incredible vistas.
- Visitors come from all over the world for hiking, backpacking, camping amongst the high Chisos mountains, down by the banks of the Rio Grande, and across the desert brush
- Murphy Street Mercado
- The Cheshire Cat Antiques
- Big Bend Saddlery
- Second Bloom