Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A well-established, highly reputable private practice in Nebraska is actively looking to bring on an OBGYN. This dynamic group of three providers is committed to providing outstanding patient care with a great balance between work and family!
* Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with working with a tight-knit group
* Heavy focus on the quality of life - Flexible scheduling options available
* Step into a busy practice that is already performing 600+ deliveries per year
* Strong financial package with a competitive base salary
* Additional Incentives available: Sign-on bonus, relocation, and more!
* Just over an hour outside Omaha, this quaint town is the epitome of Midwestern friendliness. Live and work in a family-oriented community that appreciates and values the things that matter most in life.
* Located on two of Nebraska's major rivers, this family-centric Midwest town provides a host of outdoor activities for you to enjoy — kayaking, hunting, fishing, wildlife viewing, and more.
* All big-city amenities are at your fingertips, with Omaha and Lincoln just a short drive away.
* Beat the Midwest summer heat by cooling off at the local waterpark.
* Have a beer or bite to eat at the oldest tavern west of the Missouri River.
* Experience the excitement of Big-Ten Conference games at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
* Nebraska proudly boasts a 10% lower cost of living than the national average, making your dream home a possibility!
For more information and further consideration please contact:
[Register to View]
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell/text: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...