Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) OB/GYN needed in Villa Rica, GA, 30 miles west of Atlanta
This west Georgia Health System is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified OB/GYN physician to join our Health System Medical Group in a traditional practice position located in our Villa Rica, GA office. Position offers an excellent salary plus bonus potential and great benefits.
- Located just 30 miles west of Downtown Atlanta
- Call coverage would be 1:4
- Practices out of only 1 hospital
- Approximately 500 deliveries out of TMC – VR (has been as high as 700, will easily get back there with more Ob/Gyns)
- Level 1 Nursery (no high risk Ob in system)
- New L&D department, 6 new OR suites, and new Emergency department to be added at Medical Center / Villa Rica as part of a $37 million expansion of that facility
- Private practice has been in the community for 20+ years
- 1 other Ob/Gyn in the group
West Georgia is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, John Tanner State Park to Macintosh Reserve, you'll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children's theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...