- Provide patient-centered, high-quality care in a positive environment
- Excellent administrative + clinical support
- Access to 4 da Vinci Xi systems + block time
- Expansive referral system
- Organization boasts a strong partnership with Western Michigan University Homer Stryker School of Medicine OB/GYN residency program
A city rich in creative culture and endless opportunities for adventure, this charming community is a wonderful place to live and work. With beautiful scenery all around, genuine Midwest friendliness, and plenty of options for entertainment, it has everything you need and more.
- Diverse community with a low cost of living
- Excellent public + private schools
- Access to an array of big-city amenities—located midway between Chicago + Detroit
- A wide variety of music, art, theatre, and cultural attractions
- 4 distinct seasons + plenty of opportunities to the outdoors along trails, waterways, and the shores of Lake Michigan
- Medscape names Michigan one of its “Best Places to Practice 2021”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Michigan and must be board eligible or certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md