Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Get back to the basics of providing patient care! TeamHealth is expanding into northern Wisconsin - our OB/Gyn hospitalist programs offer an opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment with schedule flexibility, supportive leadership, and a high standard of care. As an OB/Gyn hospitalist with TeamHealth you will be able to focus on patient care and the medicine you want to practice while enjoying a work-life balance. We are seeking board certified OB/Gyn physicians who provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and are proficient in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty. An active license in Michigan is a plus! At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's stability and national resources have supported our physicians. We are proud to be a leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class team.
- Excellent schedule for a great work/life balance with no call responsibilities!
- Full-time entails providing only 7-8 24-hour in-house shifts per month
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth's online community
- Enrollment in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization with access to risk management activities
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program (assisting with everything from financial planning to childcare)
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 16,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approx...