Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician in Kentucky
The growing Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Kentucky, College of Medicine, is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible physician to join the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) for a full-time faculty position. This position offers an academic appointment, the opportunity to provide MFM-specialty care, teaching and research opportunities, and a competitive salary and benefits package. The ideal candidate is a fellowship-trained physician who wants to join a mission-driven, patient-centered, compassionate team of specialists who love what they do.
- Teach medical students, residents, and fellows — help train the next generation
- Leadership is committed to faculty development — very supportive mentorship
- Opportunity to participate in telemedicine services to 12 sites around Central and Eastern Kentucky
- Opportunity to subspecialize — diabetic clinic, opiate clinic, and genetics and fetal care.
- Option to participate in research focused on advancing care for women with high-risk pregnancies
- Be based at an acute care pediatric hospital with a level I trauma center and all pediatric subspecialties available — it’s the state’s only state-of-the-art, level IV neonatal intensive care unit
- Collaborate with a team of experienced OB/GYNs — hospital does more than 2,000 deliveries per year
Known as the “Horse Capital of the World,” Lexington, Kentucky, is a charming town offering genuine Southern hospitality that will help you feel right at home as soon as you arrive. The city is a cultural center that lies in the heart of Bluegrass Country and is filled with numerous historical, natural, and cultural attractions to explore and enjoy. Home to a remarkable university with exciting NCAA sporting events, Lexington is perfect for families and individuals.
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state
- A safe, walkable downtown area with plenty of day and nightlife activities
- Gorgeous scenery and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, golfing, and horseback riding
- Convenient access to Louisville, Cincinnati, and Nashville and their many amenities, including international airports and professional sporting events
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Mfm, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md