This job is archived
This health system in West Georgia is seeking two (2) Board Eligible/Board Certified OB/GYN's to join this employed practice on the hospital staff and expand the coverage rotation to 1:5. This is a full partnership opportunity. This physician will be clinically supported by the hospital based clinical support team. The practice will offer a very Competitive Salary (using the MGMA information), Benefits Package and Relocation Allowance.
- 35 miles west of Atlanta
- Employed Practice with full benefits
- 400,000+ Medical Service Population
- Hospital performs 1,500+ deliveries per year
- 1:5 call coverage
- Currently a Level 2 Nursery
- Opening a level 3 NICU in April 2018
- Brand new Maternity ward recently opened (2/2017)
- Practice out of only 1 Hospital (TMC – C’ton)
- Hospital has Da Vinci Si and Xi robots
- Medical Center is currently transitioning to EPIC EMR (inpatient & outpatient)
- Office be located in state-of-the-art Medical Pavilion upon completion (mid 2018)
West Georgia is a thriving, progressive community—home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, John Tanner State Park to Macintosh Reserve, you'll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children's theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.
For more information, please [Register to View]