OBGYN opening in Wisconsin
Located in Eau Claire, WI
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC OBGYN to join facility.
- The physician will provide medical and surgical obstetrical and gynecologic patient care.
- In addition, care of patients with obstetric and gynecologic conditions in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Strong Urogynecology, surgery, and robotics skills are required for this position
- Outreach and coverage at our hospitals in Menomonie and Barron are required for this position
- Call Schedule: 1:6
- Teaching and leadership are opportunities in this position
- Collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team including Certified Nurse Midwives, Advanced Practice Providers, and Nursing
- Deliveries before 34 weeks are transferred to another clinic
Eau Claire, with a metro area of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected. With an abundance of outdoor activities, The city also serves as the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul is 90 minutes away.