Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Obstetrics and Gynecology in MN - OB/GYN - New Locums Opportunity in Minnesota
Looking to reconnect and extend your personal and professional world? Just pick up the phone to get all the details of this assignment.
- Must have active state license
- Hospital privileges needed
- Wellness visits, prenatal, postpartum, women's health, incontinence, IUDs, hysteroscopy, biopsies
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- DEA required
- CSP not required
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Global Medical Staffing works coast-to-coast in the U.S. and in outlying territories in high-demand specialties including Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist/Internal Medicine, Primary Care/Family Practice and Psychiatry. We were the first company to recruit North American and European candidates for placement into Australia and New Zealand in the early 90s and we continue to place throughout Australa...