Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 24/7 call coverage
- AL license required
- 5 patients per day, 15 deliveries per week
- Low and high risk OB
- Hospital privileges will be needed
- DEA required
- CSP needed
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.