This high-volume women's health clinic is seeking an OB/GYN physician to join their dynamic team and provide quality care to the patients of this friendly Tulsa community.
* Join a wonderful group of OB/GYN physicians, an APP women's health provider, MAs/LPNs, labor and delivery staff, and specialist support with the local MFM and NICU teams
* Have the option to mold your practice with an emphasis on high gynecologic surgical volume, if desired. Anesthesia coverage, 5 ORs, and designated block time.
* Flexible weekly schedule with a half-day off and collaborative call coverage
* Newly renovated women's health clinic across the street from the hospital with 4 exam rooms and a private office per physician, along with a treatment room, procedure room, 2 new ultrasound machines, colposcope, spec-lights, and tables. The clinic is also equipped for drawing labs, genetic and rapid testing, colposcopy, and cryotherapy.
* Highly competitive MGMA 2-year guaranteed salary with wRVU production and proven income above 450K+
* An impressive full benefits package with negotiable student loan repayment, CME, malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, commencement, and sign-on bonus options
* Must be Board-Eligible/Board-Certified in OB/GYN
* Tulsa, Oklahoma, or Boomtown: "The world's largest small town." The city has a growing population of nearly 1 million+ and ranks as the best place to live in America by Niche. They have scenic new parks, strong school systems, growing A+ suburbs, and diverse culture.
* Tulsa has it all from a thriving sports culture, beautiful museums and gardens, many activities and parks for children, a fun art deco scene, a lively cuisine atmosphere, and a dash of southern hospitality!
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | [Register to View]
Cell/Text | [Register to View]
[Register to View]