Cross Country Locums is seeking a Board-Certified Obstetrical Gynecologic Physician to help with an ongoing coverage need in FL.
- Starting: November, ongoing.
- Dates of Coverage: Exact dates to be determined.
- Laborist - in-house 24 hour call. 4-6 shifts per month.
- Scope of work - OB/Gyn Hospitalist Duties.
- Active Florida License, DEA, BLS and ACLS are required.
- Travel, lodging and malpractice will be covered.
- Pay rate competitive (paid weekly)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have [Register to View]
Susan Boyd Watson
Sr. Healthcare Recruiting Executive
4775 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suite 300
Berkeley Lake, GA 30092
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero’s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Cross Country Locums is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.