**OBGYN opening in Michigan**
* Located in ***Saginaw, MI*** - 103m from Detroit; 28m from Midland
* Employed; Academic
* Looking for a full-time BC/BE OBGYN to join our seven-faculty member department.
* This role includes resident and medical student education, as well as faculty clinic.
* The health network's nine clinics are located, in the Great Lakes Bay Region admired for its friendly communities and great quality of life.
Our women and childrens ambulatory center, currently under redesign, is one of the many exciting changes responding to the community needs and that of our growing department. The continued growth of the OB/GYN department provides an excellent opportunity for new faculty to develop their own niche in the practice with mentors available to support. For those with more academic and clinical experience, your talents and expertise are welcomed and will be appreciated and recognized.
Upon joining our team, you can expect to be fully supported by the subspecialties. The department cares for high acuity patients and there is support in both the outpatient and inpatient settings. The applicant can expect to have access to robotic equipment as there are multiple DaVinci robots available in both the inpatient and ambulatory surgery center facilities.
* 80-90% Clinical
-Provide clinical supervision, in conjunction with other faculty, for resident clinics, outpatient procedures, and in-patient settings including evaluation of residents and/or medical students in the hospitals.
-Maintain an independent practice without educational responsibilities for medical students and residents.
-Accessibility for ambulatory procedures -access to and support for in-office procedures (endometrial oblation, hysteroscopy, LEEP, urodynamics).
-Supervise residents and/or students who may be taken on electives and inpatient services.
- Research - Contributes to the departmental research objective on a continual basis. This amounts to an average of one day per month for scholarly activity, which would include work on regional or national presentations, research mentoring, and peer-reviewed publications as required by ACGME. Research experience and desire are a MUST.
* 10-20% Educational
-Faculty will aid in the planning and implementation of training and educational programs in or relating to their Program, including clinics, out-patient services, office-based programs, other community services, and also assist in the evaluation of such programs.
-Assist with the annual curriculum for conferences and monitors resident and/or medical student presentations at the conferences, for both the Clinic and member hospitals.
-Lectures on relevant topics at routine conferences, Grand Rounds topics, and other conferences as are educationally required for the residency program.
-Assist the program in the evaluation of residents at all phases of training.
-Participates in clerkship student conferences during each rotation.
**Compensation Package may include:**
* Excellent benefits package
* Commencement bonus
* Relocation assistance
* CME allowance with (5) five days
* License(s) expense
* Four (4) weeks of PTO