Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Location: Diverse college town in Central Pennsylvania - Micropolitian Area of 81,000 residents – Combined statistical area includes 235,000 residents – Family friendly community with lots of sports, outdoor, arts, and cultural activities within a 30-minute drive. Exceptional schools, safe streets, and a very low cost-of-living. City has a regional airport with several daily flights to multiple destinations in the Mid-Atlantic, Florida, and Southeast. Located 60 miles from State College, 90 miles from Pittsburgh, 110 miles from Youngstown OH, and 140 miles from Harrisburg.
- Employed with 560+ bed integrated healthcare system (local hospital has 220 beds)
- Practice is fully staffed and ready to step into
- Call group of six
- 18-bed Maternity Unit with 16-bed Nursery
- 16-bed NICU with Neonatologist and Neonatologist Nurse Practitioner on site
- MGMA base salary and productivity with uncapped bonuses
- Sign-on bonus, potential student loan repayment, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, retirement, full health benefits and much more!
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.