- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join their hospital owned practice in Longview, TX.
- Practice is located on Hospital campus
- Anticipated call coverage of 1:3
- 2021 start date preferred, but open to 2022 grads
- Robotics available
- Growth potential of Obstetric practice
- Level III NICU
- Hospital Employed
- No visa support available
Compensation. The Starting Salary is $50,000 To $75,000 more compared to starting OB/GYN medicine salaries in Garland/ Plano. Coupled with a cost of living of 20% lower than the aforementioned metropolitan areas, provides significant purchasing power to build their dream home, payoff school loans and retire early.
The Housing Market. A great opportunity for homeownership with a spacious home with 4 beds and 5 baths, 4,802 sqft, overlooking Oak Forest Golf Course with wonderful views for just $564, 500.
The Community. The Longview community is a city in the Gregg and Harrison counties in Texas. This community it's also well known as one of the towns in which Matthew David McConaughey moved and lived with the family and where he attended to Longview High School in the 1980s.
The Employer. This organization is accredited by the joint commission, Hospital, Lab and accredited as a PCI Chest Pain Center and a Level III Trauma Center. They have 180 physicians as active employees of the organization. They believe in the power of people to create great care. They aim to create an environment that makes everyone feels welcome and comfortable. They are dedicated to provide great patient care.Closest Major City
- 114 miles to Garland, TX
- 120 miles to Plano, TX
- 122 miles to Dallas, TX
- LeTourneau University (Full-time enrollment: 2,357; Location: 2100 S Mobberly Ave)
- Kilgore College (about 12 miles; Kilgore, TX; Full-time enrollment: 3,127)
- The University of Texas at Tyler (about 32 miles; Tyler, TX; FT enrollment: 5,774)
- Tyler Junior College (about 34 miles; Tyler, TX; FT enrollment: 8,104)
- Northeast Texas Community College (about 42 miles; Mount Pleasant, TX; FT enrollment: 2,320)
- Southern University at Shreveport (about 54 miles; Shreveport, LA; FT enrollment: 2,277)
- Louisiana State University-Shreveport (about 62 miles; Shreveport, LA; FT enrollment: 3,159)
- Bossier Parish Community College (about 65 miles; Bossier City, LA; FT enrollment: 6,209)
- Alpine Golf Club- This is an 18 hole club for men and women.
- Hot Air Ballooning- the balloon adventures offers flights which provide an unimaginable and unbelievable gorgeous sunrise while in the air over Longview for the enjoyment of the community members.
- Cargill long Park- This park has 3 miles of paved trail and its recognized as a Certified National Recreational Trail Parking Areas.
- Longview Mall
- Longview Towne Crossing
- Betty's Antiques