This employed opportunity offers a great salary and there is a partnership-track available after just 2 years, and there is a flexible work schedule. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This generalist opportunity will require an OB/GYN to be licensed in WA and ID. It is not a problem if you do not have either license, as CompHealth can help with that if you are hired by this client. This is a wonderful location to raise a family while being on the border of two wonderful states. Contact Seth Fredericks below ASAP if you have any questions of know someone who might be interested in this opportunity.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
- High compensation package
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Washington and Idaho licenses needed (CompHealth can assist with licensing)
- Residents welcome
- Level I NICU
- Robotics available
- Excellent sign-on bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail