OB/GYN Generalist physician at Bridgeport Hospital and Clinic
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves.
Bridgeport Hospital has a skilled team of maternity specialists from board-certified physicians, nationally-certified nurses and midwives to experts in high-risk pregnancies. The Birthplace at Bridgeport Hospital provides services in partnership with your obstetrician, using the highest level of sophisticated technology. The experienced and knowledgeable doctors and nurses at Bridgeport Hospital bring almost 2,600 new lives into the world each year.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- M-F day schedule with one overnight and call shift per month
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation's leading health systems
- Opportunity to teach residents
- State-of-the-art technology including Da Vinci robotic surgery with subspecialties: gynecological, oncology, urogynecology, MFM, perinatology and anesthesia
- Level three YNHH NBICU with neonatologist and anesthesia available 24 hours
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
Degree of MD or DO.
Preferred 5 years with expertise and ability to teach in gynecologic surgery, preferably with excellent laparoscopic and robotic surgery skills.
Valid American Board certification in ABOG Board Certified General OB/GYN.
Valid and or ability to obtain unrestricted Connecticut medical license
Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate
Must possess the physical and mental abilities to perform the tasks normally associated with the practice of OB/GYN.