Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC OBG Physician to provide full-time services in an established, successful, and highly respected group of physicians.
- Partnership Track in only a few years
- Loan Repayment could reach 100%
- Short commute from home to Hospital/Clinic
- Welcoming Physicians and experienced staff
- Physicians qualify for $5k state tax credit for 5 years + low property tax
- Practice has been serving area since 1960.
- Office is adjacent to the campus of Medical Center
- Group consists of Ob/GYNs, Pediatricians, and NPs
- Shared Call
- Experienced ultrasonography on site
- Shared reception, 8 exam rooms, procedure room, ultrasound, lab and physician offices
- Physician owned and operated
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Nationally Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
- Potential income as a partner (partnership track)
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Malpractice insurance, health and life insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Med Education Debt Assistance and more!
The National Guide to Best Small Town Living named this town as one of the top 100 best small towns in America.
This (in close proximity to Chattanooga, Birmingham, Nashville and Atlanta) is an outdoor lover's paradise. Enjoy camping, fishing, a 15,000+ acre nature preserve with the longest mountain river in the state, enjoy swimming in our waterfalls and having a picnic in Little River Canyon and even ride our 25+ miles of mountain bike trails. For a more relaxing day you can take a stroll through the Alabama Walking Park, visit one of our many museums, or take the kids to the pool and splash pad.
It also offers a Drive-In Theater, Antique Malls, Winter activities such as Lookout Mountain's Ski Resort, and amazing restaurants. If you enjoy connecting with nature, swimming, hiking through scenic trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, or even taking a short drive to the Chattanooga Aquarium, NASA Space Museum, or fine dining and shopping at The Summit, you'll love the area.