This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and work in beautiful El Paso, Texas. Consistently ranked as one of the safest large cities to live in the US, El Paso has excellent culture, wonderful education and a fun night life. It is an excellent place to raise a family. Please send your information to Seth Fredericks (email and phone number below) ASAP. This opportunity will not last long.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Seth Fredericks directly at [Register to View] or email your CV and references to [Register to View] Refer to job #2687559.
- Live and work in beautiful El Paso
- Competitive compensation
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Great signing bonus
- CME allowance
- Work 14- or 24-hour shifts
- In-house anesthesia
- Excellent work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills, experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.