This job is archived
Our client in Illinois is seeking an OBGYN to help with full time locums coverage starting this summer (as soon as privileged (60-90 days)). This will be a long term position that will likely span through September of 2022. Are you interested in learning more?
Dates of Coverage: June/July 2021 ongoing, full time coverage needed
Description/Requirements for Assignment #79582:
* Active Illinois license or IMLC LOQ required
* Clinic Monday through Friday + 1:4 call
* Call is one week/month weeklong call coverage (clinic days will overlap) + one additional weekend
* Board Certification or true Board Eligibility (within 2 years of training and not failed boards) required
* Average 15-20 patients per day (routine gynecological visits + prenatal)
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Jay is a Recruiting Consultant specializing in Surgery and Surgery sub-specialty placement at Jackson & Coker, one of the most well-recognized healthcare staffing firms in the United States. Jackson & Coker offers physicians and advanced practitioners help finding locum tenens, locums-to-permanent and telehealth job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide. It has been named by Staffing Industry Analysts a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For.'
For more jobs, visit [Register to View] style='color:#0000AA;'>Jackson & Coker.