Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Obstetrics and Gynecology in CA - California Facility Looking for a Locums OB/GYN Physician
A facility in California needs a locum tenens obstetrics/gynecologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is for 12-hour, in-house call shifts. The incoming physician will need to be board certified and have an active CA medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour, in-house call shifts
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...