A reputable hospital-based practice focused on quality patient care is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible OB/GYN to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a remarkable quality of life in a breathtaking North Carolina community. Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent work-life balance with a Monday–Friday schedule and light call
- Competitive compensation + production bonus opportunities
- Up to $110,000 in student loan repayment + $25,000 sign-on bonus
- Lucrative benefits, including 30 days of PTO
- Work in an award-winning hospital—top choice for women throughout the region
- Great support staff in place
- Role is a balance of OB and GYN
- Practice alongside physicians with proven experience in newborn care
- Immediate patient volume and quick ramp-up potential
- Hospital’s patient ratings for OB services are among the highest in the nation
Located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and surrounded by breathtaking scenery, this inviting North Carolina town is perfect for individuals and families alike. Whether you’re seeking adventure and excitement or peace and relaxation, you’ll have everything you need here and more.
- A low cost of living and excellent schools
- Pedestrian-friendly historic downtown area, featuring beautiful trails and parks, multiple wineries and microbreweries, and a variety of local restaurants
- An abundance of outdoor recreation—hiking, biking, horseback riding, ziplining, fishing, and camping
- Convenient access to Winston-Salem and Charlotte
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md