Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
OB/GYN Opportunity - DALTON,GA (North Georgia Mountains, 4-Season Outdoor Recreation)
Looking for a stable and established OB/GYN practice offering the highest quality care? Find out more about this
private practice opportunity located in Northwest Georgia.
• Highly competitive compensation package that includes: sign-on bonus, moving expenses and stipend
• Partnership track
• 1 in 6 night call
• Full scope Obstetric & Gynecologic care at 1 hospital next to the office
• 5 Board Certified OB/GYNs and 6 Certified Nurse Midwives who take first call
• Advanced Laparoscopic & Robotic surgery
• Pelvic reconstructive surgery (Urogynecology)
• Pelvic floor therapy for urinary & fecal incontinence
• 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging
In-Office Procedures Include:
• Colposcopy/ LEEP
• Endometrial Biopsy and Sonohysterography
• Hysteroscopy/ Polypectomy and Endometrial Ablations
• Thriving well-established privately owned practice with over 40 years in the community
• In office MFM one day a week
• Level 3 NICU
• Call coverage at one hospital with no hospital coverage responsibilities when in office
• MD assist for all major cases
• Athenanet (Cloud-based EMR)
Hamilton Health Care System is not for profit, fully united system of care serving the northwest Georgia region. The
Dalton-based flagship of the system, Hamilton Medical Center, is a 282- bed regional acute-care hospital which offers
major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including award-winning, accredited stroke and chest pain centers.
Known for its advanced care and personalized service, Hamilton Health Care System offers innovative treatment
options in state-of-the-art facilities while maintaining a compassionate, friendly and tranquil healing environment.
This four-season community offers outdoor enthusiasts many choices for year-round enjoyment. Beautiful natural
resources are readily available to provide lake access, kayaking, hiking, mountain and/or road biking. If you enjoy a more
metropolitan feel, Chattanooga, Tennessee is a short 30 minute commute and Atlanta is only a 90 minute drive.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...