Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
BC OB/GYN needed to join established and growing practice with two other OBGYN's in coastal, Southeastern Connecticut. This practice is hospital employed and shares call with another private practice with call at 1:5 or 1:6.
Work within one of the most comprehensive healthcare systems in Connecticut recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities they serve.
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation’s leading health systems
- Volunteer faculty appointment opportunities
- Opportunity to teach residents with incentive pay
- State-of-the-art technology including Da Vinci robotic surgery with subspecialties: gynecological, oncology, urogynecology, MFM, perinatology and anesthesia
- Level three NBICU with neonatologist and anesthesia available 24 hours
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
O Fallon, Missouri, United States
Jordan Search Consultants is a St. Louis-based healthcare, executive, and higher education search firm serving clients nationwide. Our executive search specialists and healthcare recruitment experts have almost a century of combined experience in the industry. We partner with client organizations throughout the U.S. to provide the best recruitment services to both clients and candidates by buildin...