OB/GYN Physician Locums Job in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Twenty-four hour call coverage needed. You are not required to be in-house during the coverage.
Description/Requirements for Assignment #77479:
* Coverage need: 24-hour call coverage 7AM June 21, 23 and 30 + July 3, 6, 7, 9, 14, 18, 20, 21, 28
* 24-hour call coverage for the four offices + the hospital ED
* Will round on any inpatients and see any L&D patients that come through the ED
* Hospital performs about 700-850 deliveries annually. No NICU.
* Must be Board Certified or truly Board Eligible and hold an active Pennsylvania license
* EMR Cerner
* Locum tenens physician is first call
* No mid-level support
* Average 50 deliveries per month (some days may have multiple deliveries and other days no deliveries)
* A GYN physician is usually on call to assist
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
For more jobs, visit [Register to View] style='font-size:9pt;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;'>Jackson & Coker.