Our client, a comprehensive women?s healthcare facility is currently seeking to hire an Obstetrics Gynecology Physician with experience in Gynecological Services and Deliveries. The Obstetrics Gynecology Physician will perform gynecologic clinical check-ups, procedures and deliveries This OB/GYN practice is affiliated with an Academic Medical Center and provides services including prenatal care, gynecological services, Mirena IUDs and colposcopy.
- Responsible for direct patient care in general obstetrics and gynecology
- Oversee gestational pregnancy period
- Perform gynecologic clinical check-ups, procedures and deliveries
- On-call schedule required
- A graduate of an OB/GYN accredited residency program.
- Board-Certified or Board-Eligible, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Experience in Gynecological Services and Deliveries. Flexible Hours: Four 8-hour shifts per week.
- Physicians have the option of working 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, or 10am-6pm.
- One Saturday every other week, 9am-1pm.
- Call Schedule: One week per month
Compensation and Benefits:
- Very market competitive salary plus bonuses
- Claims made malpractice policy, paid by the practice
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation