Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
OB/GYN Physician (Guaranteed Salary with Bonus and Relocation Assistance)
A leading OB/GYN practice is searching for a skilled and experienced OB/GYN Physician with excellent communication skills to join their professional team. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about caring for women and treating their medical needs. As an OB/GYN physician, you will test, treat, diagnose, and monitor disorders and illnesses related to women’s health and their reproductive systems. You will also perform exams and procedures, counsel patients, and treat women through their entire pregnancy terms and beyond. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity in a cutting-edge practice are encouraged to submit an application today.
OB/GYN Physician Schedule & Benefits
· Competitive, guaranteed compensation range with bonus structure
· Can work 4 10-hr days or 5 8-hr days (Flexible). Work day can be a combination of clinic and surgery.
· Very low call (1 and 5) w/ 6 mid-levels for initial call.
· Benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k and CME expense
· 3 weeks PTO with all Federal holidays. Totaling 1 month
OB/GYN Physician Responsibilities
· Interview new patients to assess their symptoms, needs, or problems; record and utilize their medical
history for diagnosis
· Perform well-women exams that include pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams
· Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition
· Monitor and treat patients during pregnancy and childbirth, including prenatal advising up to delivery and
· Order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose a problem
OB/GYN Physician Requirements
· A Doctorate in Medicine, with a specialization in OB/GYN
· Completed residency as a OB/GYN Physician
· Current medical license to practice in the state of Florida or willing to obtain
· Board-certified or board-eligible
MASC Medical Recruitment Firm is a trusted physician recruiter and healthcare staffing firm that delivers personalized job placement solutions. With sound associations in the physician staffing network, we support both healthcare providers and healthcare organizations in creating successful business relationships for the long term.We believe that not only should healthcare organizations have acces...