- Position is open due to increased volume.
- Call is 1:4
- Currently there are 3 full-time OB/GYN’s and 1 NP.
- Clinic consists of on-site lab, 4-D ultrasound machine, NST machine, Ultrasound Technician, and dedicated phone nurse.
- During surgery on call day, you are not required to see clinic patients. Day can be used for administrative duties, charting, or opportunity to add on procedures or additional patients if you choose.
- Newly remodeled outpatient clinic space with plans for future expansion.
- Position is Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Physicians have their own nurse plus additional float nurses.
- NHSC Service Corp Site
OMC does accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits!
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA standards)
- $25,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $10,000 relocation reimbursement
- OMC Student loan support up to $100,000
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- 40 days of Paid Time Off annually
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
Ozarks Medical Center is a 114-bed, not-for-profit health care system employing approximately 1,100 people and serving an 11-county area. The medical staff consists of more than 100 active and associate members with specialties in anesthesiology, cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, cancer treatment, child psychiatry, emergency medicine, family practice, general practice, general surgery, geriatrics, internal medicine, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncologic surgery, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pathology, pediatrics, podiatry, pulmonology, psychiatry, radiology and urology.
The OMC emergency department: provides 24-hour service, seven days a week. OMC manages several ambulance services in Missouri. Air Evac Lifeteam, a local helicopter ambulance service, is based at the medical center.
The Urgent Care Clinic: Open evenings and weekends for patients needing primary care services after physicians’ offices are closed.
OMC Surgical Services: a 20,000 square-foot facility that houses six spacious suites for both inpatient and outpatient surgery.
The OMC Cancer Treatment Center: State-of-the-art facility providing radiation treatment, chemotherapy and hematology services.
OMC Rehabilitation Services: Features physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech pathology services. Other rehabilitation services include sports medicine, industrial work conditioning and ergonomic, massage therapy, lymphedema therapy and the hand clinic.
OMC Outpatient Imaging Services: Features MRI/MRA, CT/CTA, Computed Radiography and Fluoroscopy, ultrasound, digital mammography and stereotactic mammography for outpatient breast biopsies. Other services are X-ray, fluoroscopic nuclear medicine, CAT Scan and PET/CT Scan. Imaging Services includes West Plains Imaging Services of Ozarks Medical Center, a full-service outpatient imaging center.
Cardiac Diagnostic Services: Includes a cardiac catheterization lab, a cardiac diagnostic lab and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation. In January 2005, OMC’s interventional and open-heart surgery program became operational.
OMC Behavioral Healthcare: A network of mental health services providing outpatient counseling, community support, medication services, psychological testing, children and youth services, day treatment and home-based care.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]