Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Boca Raton, FL
Summary of OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
A leading OB/GYN practice is searching for a skilled and experienced OB/GYN Physician with excellent
communication skills to join their professional team. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate
about caring for women and treating their medical needs.
As an OB/GYN physician, you will test, treat,
diagnose, and monitor disorders and illnesses related to women’s health and their reproductive systems.The OB/GYN physician will perform exams and procedures, counsel patients, and treat women through their entire pregnancy terms and beyond. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career
opportunity in a cutting-edge practice are encouraged to submit an application today.
Benefits of OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
Responsibilities of OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
- Exceptional compensation range with potential bonus structure
- Can work 4 10-hr days or 5 8-hr days (Flexible)
- Very low call (1 and 5) w/ 6 mid-levels for initial call.
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k and CME expense
- 3 weeks PTO with all Federal holidays. Totaling 1 month
Requirements of OB/GYN physician Opportunity
- Interview new patients to assess their symptoms, needs, or problems; record and utilize their medical
- history for diagnosis
- Perform well-women exams that include pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition
- Monitor and treat patients during pregnancy and childbirth, including prenatal advising up to delivery and
- postnatal care
- Order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose a problem
- Doctor of Medicine
- OB/GYN physician residency
- Valid license to practice in the state of Florida
- Board-certified or board-eligible
- Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in relevant charting computer programs. Ideally ECW
- Compassionate and personable with an exemplary bedside manner
- Sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities
MASC Medical Recruitment Firm is a trusted physician recruiter and healthcare staffing firm that delivers personalized job placement solutions. With sound associations in the physician staffing network, we support both healthcare providers and healthcare organizations in creating successful business relationships for the long term.We believe that not only should healthcare organizations have acces...