This employed opportunity has a competitive salary, as well as health/dental/vision, life insurance/disability, malpractice tail coverage, a 401k retirement plan, 20 days of vacation, 6 paid holidays, 10 sick days, 10 days of CME, and relocation assistance. They also offer a $50K forgivable loan that can be used for anything.
From tree-lined streets and a vibrant downtown, to the hills that surround the city, Elkins is known for having all the benefits of both a small town and a larger city. You will find that great adventures start in your own backyard. With the best ski resorts in the south, miles of mountain biking, hiking in the national forest, access to over 500 miles of trout streams, whitewater rivers for all skill levels, an unparalleled blaze of fall colors, hunting, and award winning golf courses all a short drive from home.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- $50K forgivable loan
- Tail coverage provided by employer
- Flexibility with schedule
- Work/life balance is very important
- 50/50 split of OB/GYN
- Bread and butter OB/GYN
- NPs see walk-ins
- Voted top 3 weekend getaway places in West Virginia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail